What are the key challenges for FMCG category managers (suppliers) and how to address them?
The CatMan Forum offers the opportunity to exchange opinions and experiences with peers about a selection of important category management topics. In this edition the following topics will be introduced for discussion by LD&Co:
• How open to category management are the key Belgian food retailers and what are their specific expectations?
• Why Is it relevant to have a clear category vision and what does it take to develop one?
• How to measure and optimize promotional effectiveness?
• How to integrate omnichannel into category management?
• The role of the field sales force in category management.
• Participation fee: 195€ (excl. TVA)
• Maximum 15 participants working for FMCG suppliers - first come first served.
• Maximum 2 participants per company
• Participants have preferably minimum of 2 years of category management experience.
• We want to encourage free exchange of ideas and opinions. Therefore confidentiality and transparency are an important aspect of our approach. In case of a potential conflicting competitive interests between participants, LD & Co will take this up with the parties in order to find a solution.
The CatMan Forum wants to contribute to the strategic development of the Category management function. As such the form aims at:
• Sharing relevant content in an informal setting
• Enabling a maximum exchange of experiences and opinions between fellow Category managers
• Offering a professional facilitation
LD&Co will facilitate 3 CatMan Fora per year. Would you like to be informed on upcoming editions? Let us know HERE.